Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January fun stuff

As much as I love putting up Christmas decorations, I really love taking it all down. It usually results in the rearranging of things. Cleansing. Then sometimes maddening. Every January I am stumped as to what to put on my doors. You are probably thinking, really? But, really - I love putting things on my door. It is fun, and it makes me happy. It's cold, colorless, and blah in January. This one, especially....I have been really thankful for the sunshine the past few days. Here's what I came up this January.
Grapevine wreath. When in doubt, put up a wreath. $3.99 at Hobby Lobby. Burlap ribbon, and fabric rosettes http://askannamoseley.com/2012/08/how-to-make-fabric-rosettes/





Fabric rosettes
Inital and fabric bunting
I used fabric scraps, yarn, and bakers twine


I love burlap ribbon. You can buy it at Hobby Lobby or JoAnns. I bought mine from Etsy.







No comments:

Post a Comment